We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our services, and to analyse the use of our website. If you continue browsing, we take that to mean that you accept their use. Privacy and Cookies policy
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- WHO WE ARE.
e-TECHNIK Sebastian UG
FERINGASTRASSE NR. 6
- WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR.
We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your
registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to
respond to your queries, and, if you wish, to send you our customized communications.
- WHY WE USE YOUR DATA.
We process your data for various reasons. The main one is that we need to process them to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or functionalities, although other reasons also enable us to use them, such as our interest to respond to your queries or the consent that you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH.
We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, these being companies or third party collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, to object to us using your data, or to their portability, as explained in depth below.
We invite you to read our full Privacy and Cookies Policy below to understand in depth the manner in which we will use your personal data and your rights over your data.
BEFORE YOU START
- In this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you will find all relevant information applicable to our use
of our users’ and clients’ personal data, regardless of the channel or means (online or in person) of e-TECHNIK Sebastian in Germany that you use to interact with us.
- We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, for you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data, and the rights you are entitled to in relation to your data:
- We permanently make available for you all the information included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, that you can check when you consider appropriate, and in addition, you will also find further information on each processing operation of your data as you interact with us.
- These are some names we use in this Privacy and Cookies Policy:
When we speak about our Platform, we refer, in general, to any of the channels or
means, digital or in person, you may have used to interact with us.
The main ones are: Our Website, www.e-techniksebastian.de
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we
need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows
- your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you
interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information
on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to afford you access to any functionality
or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since these are data that we need
to be able to provide the service or afford you access to the functionality in question. Please take into
account that, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your
user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them.
Notwithstanding the fact that we will process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the
purpose in question.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must afford access to
your personal data to entities and to third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your:
- financial institutions,
- anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
- technological service providers,
- logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
- providers of customer support related services,
- advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
6. WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights.
You may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an e-mail to a single e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the
- To request us access to the data we have available on you. We remind you that in case
you are a Platform registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant
section on your personal data. The right of access is limited pursuant to Section 34 German
Federal Data Protection Act.
- To request us to rectify the data that we have available. Please bear in mind that if you are
a registered user on the Platform, you may also access the relevant personal data section
to change or update your personal data. In any case, please take into account that, on
actively making your personal data available to us through any procedure, such data should
be true and accurate and you should notify to us any change or modification of your data.
Please remember that, as a general rule, you must provide us only with your own data, not
with those of third parties, other than to the extent otherwise permitted in this Privacy and
- To request us the erasure of your personal data to the extent that they are no longer
necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have
explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them. The right to
7. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you
must provide. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you should
inform them of the purposes and of the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
8. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this
appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from ay service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website.
9. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
interact with the us and, in certain cases, to be able to show you advertisements in accordance with
your browsing habit. Please read our Cookies Policy to understand with greater detail the cookies and
similar devices that we use, their purpose and other information of interest.
Information about cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by a website on your computer, phone or other devices
with information about your browsing behaviour on this website. Cookies are necessary to make
navigation easier and more user-friendly. They do not cause any damage to your computer.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential component of the functionality of this website. The main objective of
our cookies is to improve your experience when navigating. For example, they help you to note
your preferred settings whilst navigating and for future visits (language, country, etc.).
The information collected in cookies also enables us to optimise the website using assessments
about user numbers and user profiles, and to adapt the website to the individual interests of the
user, speed up the search function, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store any personal information like address, password, credit card details, etc. in the
cookies that we use.
that are associated with the website.
This option to avoid using cookies can be used at any time.